This statement discloses the privacy practices for the entire Pure Hampton website. Questions regarding this statement should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We respect the privacy of our customers and therefore have adopted a set of information management guidelines that are the foundation of our customer relationships. These guidelines have been developed with the recognition that internet technologies are rapidly evolving and that underlying business models are still not established. Accordingly, guidelines are subject to change. Any such changes will be posted on this page as required.
What we do
We collect personally identifiable information about our users. Our goal in collecting personal information online is to provide you with the most useful and helpful web experience possible. By knowing your preferences, we will be able to deliver information that meets your needs and gives you special access privileges.
Through online forms, we collect:
- Name and Surname
- Email address
- Mobile phone number
- IP address (for systems administration and troubleshooting)
- Product selection information
We use this information for the following purposes:
- To perform statistical analyses measuring relative interest in the various areas of our site
- To send emails to you about our products and services
- To recognise user access privileges
What we don't do
We do not, under any circumstances:
- Provide personal information to any third party
- Share the information we track on this site, in any form, with advertisers or any other parties
- Release personal information about any individual visitor
Upon request, we will remove any subscriber (and his or her personal information) from our emailing list. Any such request should be sent via email to email@example.com. Pure Hampton is not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of external web sites to which we may link.
Disclaimer - No assurances, representation, warranty or guarantee (express or implied) is given by Alpha 14 and/or it’s entities and agents in relation to the information supplied. The information should not be relied upon in any way by the recipient and the recipient should make its own enquiries to satisfy itself.